Climate adaptation with trees
Combines rainwater and trees
Climate adaptation with trees is a precisely targeted total solution offering unique benefits to your design planning:
- Combination of rainwater and trees
- Unique calculation tool developed in collaboration with SWECO.
- Precise calculations based on a specific location.
- Permits dimensioning for various repeat periods
- Most recent processing of historical rain data
- Follows the design recommendations of the Danish Waste Water Committee (Spildevandskomiteen), publication no.s 27 and 30
We can specifically calculate how much water each tree pit can/must handle or how many trees need to be planted in relation to a certain precipitation event and the project’s drainage area.
Climate adaptation with trees provides a complete package in which the work processes from sketching to detailed design is made simpler and much clearer - without costly and time-consuming intermediaries.